Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 27 December 2012

Walking, Talking, Living Souls - On A Journey

It's a lovely morning here so far - the sun is shining and the day holds a lot of promise. Actually life holds a lot of promise, and it lasts far longer then a day. One of the things on my mind today is energy - future or what is yet to be formed.

These last few days I have been witnessing within myself and around me the fallout (or processing) phase of my last detox. This one has been quite powerful and very necessary to my journey. Of course, if you have been reading along, what was coming up for me on my cleanse was resistance, wickedness and evil.

My physical body has taken a beating and I am still here with this cold (it is now a sinus thing) which has me eating copious amounts of garlic and taking it easy (well, not really, but I keep thinking about having a nap!). The most interesting thing about all of this is - the dark energy that is rising up, has been there all along.

There is not one thing new. This clearing involves lifetimes of heavy yukky energy that must move up and out in order for me to change my vibration from where I am right now. I once read that Yoda said all that you will find in the dark is what you take in with you.

And I would have to agree. Years ago I used to be involved in space clearing (sort of like ghost hunting) and the one certainty with this type of work is that in any house or space the only energy needing to be cleared comes from (is embedded in the tissue matrix) the occupants or the owners of the place. 

It is not complicated or difficult to understand at all - if you can clear, detox, cleanse and otherwise remove negativity from within yourself (body, mind & soul) then it no longer has a hold on you. However, this takes considerably more work then just wishing, hoping or deciding to change your mind.

Although any of those are a good place to start. What must follow on from this is the actual physical clearing of your space and then most likely a deeper cleanse involving the soul. Ultimately all of the work we do is about the soul - indeed that is what we are....

Walking, talking, living souls - trying to get our lives back together as we find ourselves on this journey. 

April

My Whippet outside on Christmas Day...she doesn't like the cold, so the warm weather is great for her

No comments:

Post a Comment