Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Rising Consciousness - 12/12/12

Today is day 8 of my December detox and to be absolutely honest - other than the fact that I am cooking, baking and not eating the food I prepare - I haven't really noticed anything about this detox. Maybe it has to do with the time of the year and being so busy with everything else...

But time is flying by here and it seems like nothing. Yet, underneath the surface, I know things are bubbling away and this might prove to be the deepest, biggest and most life changing cleanse yet. But, then, I say that every time don't I?

Or, might it be that when I do these cleanses each time I strip off another layer, go a bit more deeply into issues, energy and patterns - that it's enough to significantly change/alter my outlook, existence, physical reality and frame of mind each time. 

Today I am feeling pretty good. I didn't sleep much last night, but it had nothing to do with the detox, and everything to do with my latest holiday pudding concoction (Sticky Date & Fig). It took far longer to steam then I figured it would however, by the way it smelled and looked, it might be my best one yet! 

So, I am still busy preparing for my favourite time of the year....but also giving some thought to these dates which are fast approaching. Tomorrow is 12.12.12 - very powerful numbers and I have always paid attention to them.

I remember the days of having a digital clock in my room - and being woken at various times consistently. 3:33 was the main one along with 5:55... I got used to the trigger points numbers bring up for us and have always kept an awareness around them.

I feel tomorrow will bring in some new energy - I have always felt that it has to do with higher consciousness. Each of these changes taking place on the planet from the wars, unrest, recession, banks stealing everything... all geared to keep consciousness (cellular vibration) at a low level, have failed. 

Consciousness is rising - those who are resistant to that have already lost their battle. You can't keep us down - the earth will find a way to lift us up.

April

This book is available on Gumroad for those who don't use Kindle 

No comments:

Post a Comment