Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 20 December 2012

There Are Benefits to Being A Lunatic!

So, it's the day before Solstice and perhaps the most auspicious date to come is just around the corner - of course any one who is preparing for 'something' is being referred to as a prepper or a lunatic.... I personally feel that there is something in the air, however, I happen to feel it's all good.

A few weeks ago someone I know heard me discussing my new goats and our efforts to learn about milking and animal care - I was made fun of and asked if I was preparing for a nuclear holacost. From wanting to give my children pesticide free milk (stretch that to the end of the world disaster) to something catastrophic happening! 

It left me wondering who was the lunatic here - people like me who insist on and then take steps towards providing their families with better food (building stronger bodies) to those who have their heads firmly in the sand telling others a little bit of poison is alright.

So, you can see where my head is at right now - LOL. If you want to be proactive and prepare for an end of the world type of scenario, you can start today by cleaning up your diet. Planting a garden, raising your own ducks, learning a few new skills, take your health care into your own hands, exercise....

Who knows, you might just amaze yourself with all this new information and create a new lease on life by taking things back to simpler eating and cleaner living. The side benefits to being a 'lunatic' are also fantastic - we are all enjoying great health, renewed energy, increased vitality, glowing skin and shiny noses.

Then there is the way our personal relationships have altered - we spend more time together as a family, we talk and discuss ways and means of being more efficient with electricity, water, food and gardening. We encourage our children to come up with new ideas on any of these things we are doing and our homeschooling has produced happy well adjusted kids who are having a ball with life (and a real childhood).

I don't know folks - so far being 'prepared' for living here on this planet is working out for us. How's your life working for you?

April 

The moon at Lughnasa....

No comments:

Post a Comment