Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 18 December 2012

It's Day 15 - Change is in the Air

This is the final day of my December detox and I am feeling pretty good. I have been keeping up with my Yoga throughout this one and I think that is why I am having far less detox symptoms this time around then usual...

However the rest of my life has been moving and shaking as a result of the cleanse, so that's right on target... and I still have this cold going on but it's not too bad. Hopefully it will be mostly gone before the holidays. 

There is a funny energy about the place so far today and I am still trying to name it or sense it fully - what I usually do is walk around outside and connect with nature to get a deeper understanding of what it is that surrounds us from day to day.

Finding ways to remain grounded within yourself is a vital component of living on this planet - especially this week. I can't believe the number of people who are reported to think the world is coming to an end this Friday...

And it has actually got me thinking that I don't really know of anyone who thinks that way (well, there is one, but I won't mention it) so I don't know exactly where this is coming from. Perhaps it's a bit of hype from the news itself, must be a slow week or something.

Otherwise, this is a great time to be alive the earth is raising her consciousness, change is in the air and for the most part, life is what you make of it. I for one am really looking forward to Friday and Solstice this is the start of the best feast season all year.

I can't think of anything better - and such a good reason to celebrate. No matter what it brings....

April

Glandore West Cork

No comments:

Post a Comment