Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Saturday 8 December 2012

Energetic Alignment & Integration

It's only early in the morning right now - day 5 of my December detox and things are going as they should be. I am muddling through all of these feelings, thoughts and memories of times past - but more importantly I am dreaming of what is to come.

Last night I had dreams all night about food, but not just any food, more specifically, the types of foods we would only eat at Solstice, Yule and Christmas time. I dreamt of cooking turkey, wild game and fish in fancy dishes and then serving them up...

What was interesting was there was a person in my dreams who I would never have thought of as negative - until this moment. I have only now realized how dark and heavy his energy was in my life and how he was such a fearful presence.

I thought this was an interesting twist on things, because he ended up staying behind - fearful of moving on with his life. Perhaps he is still there...

Right now I am working on understanding the symbolism of all this and each person or what it is showing me about myself. What part of me is fearful of moving forward, what part of me has stayed behind by choice or any other means?

Now my task would be to bring all of my-being into this present moment - moving into the NOW is the process of integration, which is an energetic alignment. There is a lot of talk about it, even therapies devoted to it, however, I would not let anyone interfere with my cellular integration.

Our bodies know exactly how to do this, what is needed to be achieved and it takes place if and when the space opens up. An energy field has a simple function - all that is required of us is to feed our bodies properly, exercise and believe that we are more then capable of this work.

April

Schull, West Cork 

No comments:

Post a Comment