Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Sunday 16 December 2012

Resurfacing - Cellular Clearing

It's now day 13 of my detox and it's been quite a week with coughs and colds, little sleep as well as working on getting ready for the holidays. I am tired, have lots detox symptoms but at the same time - so much is moving for me, that I am thrilled!

So, even with one hell of a week (and it's not over yet, now I have a sore throat) and every detox symptom in the book - sore back, tired, bumpy skin, coated tongue, aches, heavy legs, dreams and so on - it's not so bad.

If this is what it takes for me to get to that other side where my life takes the shape I have been working towards, dreaming of and putting in place - then bring it on. I don't mind it one bit. Besides, once this detox is over and we go back to eating, it's as if nothing ever happened.

Sort of like having a baby. Once the baby is here, you quickly forget about the entire process of having it, as these memories meld into other areas of your consciousness and the new experiences begin to take over. 

Each time you cleanse, your body takes you deeper, further into the tissues and places you have been locked out of. I have long wondered if people actually realize the way they are pushed to eat, drink and be merry 12 months of the year - does so much harm to body, mind and soul.

An accumulation of toxins on the inside of your cells and organs interferes with proper function, energy availability and just about everything else. It's like constantly filling up a room with junk (stuff you don't even own) until finally you can no longer get into that room.

I can tell you one thing right now, getting that space back is like re-discovering yourself, finding lost pieces and gaining ground all at the same time. Mostly because what is also deep inside of these areas are parts of yourself you didn't remember you had.

Bringing it all back together in a new way, as you walk the path....

April

A work in progress....Solstice table so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment