Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Saturday 23 June 2012

My Morning Cup of Coffee....

Today is a Food day so already I have eaten my breakfast of toast, muesli, bean burgers and goat's cheese - and am pleasantly full. Now I am sitting with my cup of dandelion coffee and allow my body to digest my meal as I this is my favorite time of the day.

I have not ever appreciated food in the way that I do right now. Each meal, every bite is special, I can taste everything and my body appreciates nicely prepared fresh food. I look forward to my meals like never before and now that there is no fear of gaining weight or the food making me feel poorly, the joy of eating is finally a part of my life. 

Most food days, I try to eat my largest meal in the morning, then as the day moves on the meals are smaller until I feel that I have eaten enough and my mind actually shifts to the next days fasting. After I have had enough food my body now says 'that's enough' and moves into another mode - getting ready for fasting or the cleansing phase.

Works like magic! And the dandelion coffee - the perfect digestive aid, that tastes great and helps you digest your food at the same time. Life couldn't be better.

Have a lovely day,

April

No comments:

Post a Comment