Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Friday 22 June 2012

It's finally here!

My new book - The Pagan Diet is finally ready. For those of you who are interested in fasting, detoxing, Master Cleanses, losing weight or just getting your health back - this is the book for you. Inside you will find out how I go about living each day following my own inner guidance, choosing foods to heal and uplift as well as using day on/day off fasting to stay healthy and maintain my weight.

I go into detail on how I came eat this way, what it means to me to be exactly who I am and why this is important for the lives we are living. I have also included 3 full diaries from Master Cleanses that I have completed - for your information and motivation. 

The exact details on how to get started on a water fast for weight loss, health, spirituality and general living are in here to lead you through each step in this gentle process. Contact me for details on how to order your copy today. 

April

No comments:

Post a Comment