Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Life Happens in it's Own Time


Taking stock of where we are at every now and then is something I do regularly… and lately it seems as if things are changing almost daily…so that’s a lot of pondering! LOL

I’ve spent a lot of time in my life planting, starting, beginning – and now I am in a place where things are finally growing. In the directions I want them to. And this is a very interesting process to be witnessing.

Re-growing your gut is a process that involves allowing lots of time and space for things to grow those deep anchoring roots. That’s one part of it…it also means stripping back to basics all the junk that went before.

And that is the difficult part for many people.

In my own experience, there is not one thing my body, mind and soul is incapable of doing. However, I have to want these changes and deep healing to take place bad enough, to see it through to the end.

Many times before I have watched people give up on themselves and I myself have walked away before things had run their natural course....but, if life has taught me anything - it is to wait it out. See what's around that next bend.

I have watched my body heal itself over the years from the top down and the inside out – and I am only just getting started. Even after all this time. Our body really does re-build and replenish completely during and 8 to 10 year lifecycle…

That for me, appears to be about right for healing and repair to take place right down to the DNA and cellular level. During this (and any) healing process it is vital to see things through to completion.

I don’t know about you – but I’ve got the rest of my life to live on this planet….so it’s been worth taking this past decade to create a healthy body, mind and spirit…because now I have even more time here living in good health. 

Life happens in it's own time.... Let your life be true to you

April

No comments:

Post a Comment