Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Thursday 21 February 2013

The Magic We are Made Of....

Today the word certainty has been going through my mind - and I am remember events, times and places where I knew in my heart (body?) that if I persisted long enough there would be a good ending. Perhaps even a great result.

One of my memories was on the birth of my daughter....I would not even read a negative birth story or entertain that anything other then a perfect healthy delivery and baby would be mine when she was ready to come into this world.

And it was, she was and still is practically perfect in every way (just like Mary Poppins!) LOL 

Well, perhaps for a lot of us it's another one of those times in life. A time of testing, trials, something that asks so much of you, there is a deep pool doubt on the horizon. Yet, we all probably know from experience that anything we set our minds to, we can accomplish.

But that means we really engage our minds, align our body and soul with a singular purpose and then get down to the task at hand. I think the key word here is to do the work. Just like anything else worthwhile in this world - if you want it bad enough, and are willing to work hard to make it happen well....

It's not all about luck. We make our own luck with this formula as well as reach new levels of awareness within ourselves. This is really what walking a spiritual path is all about - finding, challenging, creating and reinventing who we are, each step of the way.

Today is day three of my detox and already some deep issues are rising up to the surface. And I couldn't be happier about it, they do seem to be around faith, hope and determination; which have been tested before, so I know what I am made of.

Doing a deep detox such as this, takes you into the bones of what lies underneath that knowing and determination - it leads you back to it's source. Perhaps through lifetimes and throughout the Universe. Our bodies are sort of magical like that....  

April

Daffodils - harbinger of spring

No comments:

Post a Comment