Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Saturday 2 February 2013

Break the Energetic Patterns that Bind Us

If you have negative expectations you will have a negative outcome - further to this our minds will act like a filter and remove the 'positive' influences while emphasizing the lower vibrations of energy. Why is this...what exactly is taking place for this to occur?

Right now this is very much a mind shift for me - after 3 weeks of detoxing, cleansing and clearing out my body or lifetimes of debris, I am finding out more and more about my mind. One of the largest patterns in my life has long been these negative expectations.

So, where did they come from and how, what or when did this get set into place. And what's far more important right now - what am I going to do about it to break free of this dark place my mind can drift into when my energy is pulled low?

Each of these things are going through my mind these past few days after I finished my cleanse and have moved into this next phase of healing. I realize even more deeply how deep these negative beliefs can go and even where they come from.

Having grown up in a house full of people with negative expectations (or worse, no expectations) as well as being bullied and dominated by others who grabbed any light, kindness, positivity and goodness in order to fill themselves up with anything - other than the darkness inside of their souls. 

If it sounds like a bleak place - well, for the most part it was. Unfortunately it was all too common during those days and perhaps is even more so now. The only difference is how it is now cloaked with activity, business and the wrappings of prosperity.

However, things have not really changed. At all. 

Energy is energy and for the most part people do not wish or choose to change - except for those few brave souls amongst us who genuinely desire something better, different and are seeking the higher ground. 

Good things will indeed be found there - after all, that is where we have hidden and stored our hopes, dreams and goals....Onwards and upwards it is then!

April

Nearly full moon in August....

No comments:

Post a Comment