Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Juice Fast - Day 10

Today I am fasting. Actually I have been doing a juice fast of the past 10 days or so. I must say this is the easiest fast we have ever done! LOL

Each day we are making a juice – both fruits and vegetables – often with some juiced garlic, drinking about 8 ounces or so of that in the morning, then spending the rest of the day drinking herbal teas and my own fermented drinks (Rebel Juice available on my market stall). Of course we taking medicinal mushrooms, herbal teas and water as well.

How I feel is; better. Much better that I was feeling before and certainly feeling as if I am moving forward in the right direction. My goal at the outset was to not make any promises to myself, but to just start fasting, not let anything get in the way (ride the waves as they roll in) and keep going no matter what.

So far, so good.

Physically, this is easy our bodies are designed to fast and can shift into fasting mode quite easily. I love how I feel when I am fasting and fasted…clear, light, in-touch. Mentally this is a challenge, but I knew it would be. 

I’ll keep you posted on this…..should be an interesting ride….

April
Full Moon 


1 comment:

  1. I have as of late begun a website, the data you give on this webpage has helped me extraordinarily. Much obliged for the greater part of your time and work. Juice Cleanse Gold Coast

    ReplyDelete