Contact Details

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527


email: info@aprildanann.com

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Onwards, Towards a Distant Light....


Today has been another good day – once again I fasted all day (since yesterday evening) – which gave me the energy, time and focus to concentrate on some of my projects I have been working on. My plan each day has been to fast until I reach a break through...and it always works. 

It is amazing what an empty stomach can accomplish! LOL

And I am so pleased to say my little Rebel Food Shop is up (well, nearly) and ready to go. It is something I have been doing in the background for several years now in a limited way – not really certain what way to go.

Now I am moving forward and happy to be sharing some more of my favourite family recipes, foods, remedies, healing herbs and spreading the magic where ever I can in new ways.

Check out my Rebel Food On-Line Shop on my main blog for details on some of my foods as well as how to order in Ireland…outside of Ireland – well, we can work out the details! Bear in mind it is a work in progress and more links and details will be posted shortly. In the meantime, please email, text or ring with any queries. 

Because April is kind of my ‘month’ – I generally take stock of who I am, how far I’ve come and where I would like to be in my life, around this time of year. Spring sort of does that to us as well - everything else on the planet is changing so.... Wake up and shake up.

I am happy with my progress over this past year – there have been steady (even through it may appear too slow) changes around me and I am not in the same place I was in. Not even from one month ago…so much has shifted and taken root.

Over the years I have seen my entire life stripped down to nothing – leaving everything behind as we walked forward, towards a distant light, a single brightness that was often cast in shadow.

Even now, I still marvel at how a dream can keep you going, a tiny pinpoint of energy can grow a seed and how when life takes hold – it will sweep you up in it’s embrace and never let you go.

April



No comments:

Post a Comment